Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Email History: Haiti

Dear Hope families,
I am sure that you are all waiting on pins and needles as I am waiting for news from Haiti. I have tried to contact Harry and have had no luck. As you know I work with a couple of other organizations in Haiti. I have heard from one of them Chances 4 Children and all the children are okay.  They have substantial structural damage but luckily all the children are OK. The other organization is Foyer de Sion.  They have three orphanagea spread out in the Port-au-Prince area and I have not been able to contact any of them.

I had already planned a trip to Haiti in February just to get up-dates on the kids as well as do some other projects in Haiti, I have tentatively planned a parent trip for around April or May. I am still planning on going to Haiti.  I may go sooner but it depends on what news we get out of Haiti in the next few days. 

Please hold tight, know that I am praying with you, crying with you and longing for news. I will let you know the minute I hear anything.

Your friend,
Chareyl

No comments:

Post a Comment