Friday, January 22, 2010

Email History: Update on Kids

Excerpt from email:
Just got another message.  Scott has Avrie in his arms right now.  I hear she looks good.  Brent called me a bit choked up and said, "Guess what?  I have Fabrice on my lap and Schneider snuggled up to my side."  They said Wyclef looks good.   The boys definitely recognized Brent and were happy to see him.  I'm sure it was similar for Scott and Avrie.  Chareyl also wanted the Carnogurskys to know that she has seen Rachel, Rueben and Gladimy and they look great. 

Chareyl feels great hope that all the children will come home soon.  She'll know later today what type of timeframe you'll be dealing with...

So, they've arrived at the Church where Harry is Bishop and are seeing those of our children that were in his area when the quake hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment