Monday, January 25, 2010

Update from Scott

It was hotter today and I have been under a pile of children all day.



I am getting really good kisses from Avrie and we are getting along wonderfully. She is the sweetest little thing in the world and I would go through all this crap again to get her. Destina has been a real trouper she is behaving very well and is a great big sister. She has been nice to Darlene and has been a joy to be around. I have been giving our children a lot of attention and letting them know that someone loves them.

I got to tuck in little Vania and Yonalson. I made sure Zambrie had an adult to watch out for her and I got all the Meuzelaar kids settled with Destina, JT, Darlene out on the deck where I have been sleeping. I feed them all power bars and have been supplying them with water and trips the bathroom.

The children all look really good. They are all acting like all is well and they just happen to be at a different building today. None of them are freaked out or distraught. They are eating well and they all have their hair done.

No comments:

Post a Comment